Mudhaven Services

Talk about anything related to Mudhaven hosting services here.
Forum rules
1) Don't Be Evil
2) Don't Spam
3) Make sure to use the appropriate boards for your topic
4) No sexual talk
5) Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Liko

Owner

Mudhaven Services

Post by Liko » October 3rd, 2019, 12:19 pm

Hello,

Welcome to Mudhaven! I host byond and MUDs on a tiered level. Accounts can go from free to $10 dollars per month.

What is Mudhaven hosted on?

Mudhaven is hosted on a 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700 processor with 32 GB of RAM.

What operating system is Mudhaven ran on?

Mudhaven is ran on Ubuntu Server 16.04.

What are details on each tier for hosting?

Free Accounts - 500 Megabytes of Storage, 3% CPU usage, and basic website support.
$1 - 750 Megabytes of Storage, 6% CPU usage, basic website support, forum rank(Donated Hosted Member), discord role and immunity from user purge.
$5 - 2 Gigabytes of Storage, 10% CPU usage, basic website support, MySql access, forum rank(Donated Hosted Member), discord role, and immunity from user purge.
$10 - 5 Gigabytes of Storage, 15% CPU usage, basic website support, MySql access, forum rank(Donated Hosted Member), discord role, additional port, url redirection to your game website and immunity from user purge.

How do I apply for an account?

Simple just click here and follow the instructions.

How do I pay for an advanced account?

Simple just click here will take you to the patreon page or you can simply send it by paypal(Please include your account name) or I can send you a paypal payment request. You can also just donate to Mudhaven!

What is user purge?

User purge is when I purge inactive accounts that haven't logged into the server in over a month and have nothing running.

I hope to be hosting your game. I strive to give a great hosting service for all users. You can also join us on discord!

Sincerely,

Liko
Owner of Mudhaven
Owner of Drag(*)n Ball: Tournament